Cat food lover

I must admit there is probably something wrong with me, but actually not with me. There is something wrong with cat food, because I find it tasty. Well yes, it is a kind of a problem actually because to buy cat food sometimes I need to explain some stuff about my cat. But I don’t have a cat. Imagine me answering the following questions: “How often does your cat eat? Does it take proteins? Since it is taking proteins you shouldn’t buy the chicken flavor, better take the pork with fish and vegetables one.” No, - I used to answer – my cat prefers the chicken flavor best! “Well then, Mister, I must say your cat is suffering from your intolerable lack of interest for it’s health!
A? A? Are you talking to me? I just wanted to buy some chicken flavored cat food. Ass!

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment