Cat woman dreamer

When I was younger I wanted to be cat sexy. I mean al these roles in the movies, I wanted to play in a movie and be the cat woman – sexy and hot. I thought men like it and it turned out to be true. It is sexy but I never got a chance to play a cat woman. So instead I have a huge collection of cat woman posters and I have even a bigger collection of cat images and cat woman cutouts from newspapers and magazines, so I am kind of an expert about cat woman design. I even made myself a cat woman costume but I over grew and when the Halloween came I couldn’t fit in it. So it was a waste. So I have kind of disappointing experience with cat woman dreams, and clothing and posters and even thought I will never be a cat woman on the outside, I intend to be such on the inside. Gentlemen, be careful with me. Especially you, Andreas.

Lisy

No comments:

Post a Comment